The thought of chocolate ice cream on top of a brownie, drenched with hot fudge with an insane amount of almonds and Oreo cookies makes me melt. Everyday after school I watched Tom make my “usual”. He always knew the right amount of almonds and fudge.
Sprinkles is an ice cream shop about 2 minutes away from my home. Sprinkles has a sentimental value to me. It is a very small quaint shop that is filled with tons of unforgettable memories. It is not the usual chain restaurant like Baskin Robbins or Ben and Jerry’s; it is an original “mom and pop” shop. The fact that it is a “mom and pop” shop makes it even more special to me; it is the one and only Sprinkles I can come back to when I come home from Baltimore. Sprinkles is one of the few places I can come back to and just relax.
I grew up coming to Sprinkles with my family to celebrate everything from when I lost my first tooth to my high school graduation. I would spend countless hours with my high school friends there doing homework or just socializing. I hope I will always be able to come back to Sprinkles and hopefully one day bring children there.
(213)
No comments:
Post a Comment